St Francis de Sales School Council meeting Tuesday 29th February 2016
1. Minutes Agreed
2. Apologises 50 who are on a school trip to City University . Otherwise all School
Councillors attended meeting.
3. Mrs Coogan Governors view
Mrs Coogan thanked the School Council for the opportunity to visit
4. Suggestion boxes reminder
Classes 6M , 4P and 6G requested smaller suggestion boxes to design.
5. European referendum
School Council to organise a European Referendum for St Francis de
6. School Values
School Councillors discussed the importance of School Values
Aspiration, Respect, Resilience, Teamwork and Engangement.
7. What is great about our school and what would we like to change.
“Group work on what is great about the school?”
“What can we do to improve St Franics ?”
8. AOB Mr Lane and Mrs Coogan thanked the School Council for their excellent
suggestions and looking forward to the European Referendum Elections at St